Saturday, July 12, 2008

I Am Not A Crime

I have been writing this blog for a few months now, and I still get similar questions and comments that I did when I started. Some ask me how I could defend that cult-ture or the FLDS sect-ual abuse. Some people expect me to be on the defensive when I write to them. It is as if they think that I am trying to justify something that is wrong.

I am not.

Only three decades ago a teenager became pregnant with a baby. The father of that child was married to another woman, and was more than ten years older than the young girl. And I couldn't care less if the entire world, all of the governments, and all of the churches put together, and even if you, your own wonderful pious self, condemn what happened at that time.

I was born, and I was not a mistake, let alone evidence of a crime.

I was the greatest thing to happen in the life of a girl, I was the most cherished thing on the planet to one particular mother, I was brought into this world to the greatest woman on Earth, and one of the greatest men, and if anyone does not like that, too bad. If you do not like the fact that I was born when I was born to who I was born to, you might as well go read the Anti-FLDS sites, because you cannot be helped here.

I was born into a Covenant, and that Covenant was ordained by God, the Creator of this world and of this Universe. I was born to a couple who were sealed for time and All Eternity in the one true Church on earth, by the only man on earth who Almighty God gave that authority to. I was a large part of the reason my mother not only willingly, but very anxiously entered into that Covenant. I was not only wanted, but those two people, my wonderful parents, were sealed together for the very purpose of bringing me into this world. My heritage and birth is the greatest honor and privilege that God has ever given to me. And if you don't like it, I have no way to help you. I am alive, and I will not go away for you.

Putting my father in jail would have accomplished nothing good. Putting my mother in jail, or in a shelter, would have done absolutely nothing good. Kidnapping me from my mother, which would have been like killing me (which some people might endorse), would have accomplished absolutely nothing but to serve the devil. And if you would have liked any of this to happen, you are serving the devil yourself, willingly or not.

If you are praying for me to see the light, praying that I would condemn my own birth, my own father, and my own religious procreation, then I know that the god that you pray to is not the God of heaven, but is the god of hell, and all your prayers for me are much, much less than a waste of time.

If that is your prayer, please pray for someone else besides me. I have had enough problems with Lucifer and seek no more of his “help”


The people who say that the raid on the YFZ ranch happened the way it did to avoid another Waco are very confused, and some very willingly. That is as opposite of truth as there ever has been in history. The reason the raid happened at all was because they WANTED another Waco; they were expecting another Branch Davidian fight. And those who yet to this day endorse that awful State-sponsored terrorist act, are either rotten bigots, dark-hearted apostates, or among the masses of the grossly and willingly misinformed.

The most horrid of people, those who yet say that the temple doors were broken down, and that sacred building was desecrated by the wicked sheriff and his monsters for even the slightest hint of a good reason, are serving the master of mayhem, Beelzebub himself. That sacred and holy temple had been anxiously awaited for over a hundred years by the greatest of people, and only the devil himself and his willing followers could have ever desired to make it the worthless shell it has now become. And only the darkest imaginations and vilest hearts could have ever desired to invade and invalidate the sacredness of such a place.

May they repent and ask forgiveness, is my only desire for them. Until then, they are my enemies. I forgive my enemies already, and will seek to do only good toward them, but that does not change the fact that they remain my enemies, and the enemies of my people.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loved this article and your defense of your parents. (I have to take exception of your 'one TRUE church statement, but that is God's judgment, not mine.)

Thanks for posting it.

Chai

Pliggy said...

Well I am sure many do!

But we don't have to agree, but we can agree to disagree without trying to destroy others.

Anonymous said...

Absolutely...and if you've been reading other blogs (SLTRIB especially)... you'll see that I support the FLDS against the horrendous acts of terrorism they've had launched against them by the US Govt.

The older I grow, the more I am sure that there is no ONE religion with all the answers, but there are MANY, MANY people whose hearts are seeking after God, His Truth, and have faith in His Son's atoning works. Denominations are man-made - God has called us to BE and BEHAVE like Christians. You can do that regardless of religious affiliation if your heart is in tune with God's Word, and your life is lived in obedience to its precepts.

Anonymous said...

Well said. Even though you don't have to acknowledge people like this with a response, it was good to read your testimony of the truth.

Pliggy said...

Chai-
I agree that there are many great and good people seeking after God, goodness, and truth who will never be FLDS in this life. (See my post below called "True Religion") If there is anything virtuous, lovely, or of good report or praiseworthy, that is what I want to seek.

WC:
"Even though you don't have to acknowledge people like this with a response"

I used to agree with you, but as I am learning, there is a definite need for a dignified response to undignified questions.

If I do not respond, bystanders assume that I have no good response. And they assume that I accept slander as something I cannot respond to because I fear the truth.

As Gary Naler told me: The truth cannot prevail unless it is told.

"Silence is golden, but sometimes it is just yellow"

Even Donald Richter has stooped into the gutter and read Carolyn's dumpster book.
That is more than I wanted to do.

Anonymous said...

Fair enough. Sometimes very good thoughts and inspirations come from debates with people who are against you and won't change their position no matter what you say or do. I personaly have learned alot and am better from listening to you, the Ranch, and others counteract the propaganda that's out there. Keep it up.

Pliggy said...

Of course I must confess, my mother was 18 when she married, and I was born when she was 19

Anonymous said...

You have an excellent testimony. Keep the faith!